As a family run SME, we are strongly aligned with the social and economic circumstances of our local communities and are committed to addressing the underlying causes of this disadvantage.
Here are some of the ways we support our community:
- Apprentices – since the company was established in 1978, we have created over 150 apprenticeship opportunities for local people.
- Partnerships – for over 20 years we have partnered with local training providers creating long lasting business ventures to support NVQ levels 1-3 and diplomas.
- Work Experience – we offer work experience opportunities for young people to help them decide which trade is the right one for them.
- Procurement – we are committed to supporting local business when procuring goods and materials. As a result, over 90% of our purchases are within a 10 mile radius of our office.
- Charities – regularly supporting community based local charities with sponsorships and donations.